Dark Mode counts a warm red hue to your screen to save the eyes from intense light from the display. It can push the apps more readable and alleviates the discomfort of the eyes. It also uses less energy on a device that has Dark Mode permitted.
After hours spent looking at screens with bright colors such as white, you can get tired. So, if you want to switch to a dark color, we have mentioned all the steps below. However, it is all about accomplishing what feels good for you, so you can also switch dark mode to light mode.
How to Switch Dark Mode in Windows 10
Windows 10 allows its users to personalize their workstation to swap between dark and light themes so it can go easy on your eyes and preserve battery life. This part can roll out across the user interface on webpages, native apps, and even all apps.
Here we show you step by step guide to turn on Dark Mode in Windows 10:
- Turn on your computer or laptop with Windows 10, and open the start menu.
- Now, move to settings just above the power icon in the start menu.
- From here, click on personalization.
- Here, go to the Colors tab to access the settings for the color collection of Windows 10.
- To activate the Windows 10 dark theme, scroll down and tap on the Dark switch beneath the alternative, select your default app mode.
Once you prefer Dark Mode, the operating system will instantly apply the setting and screen in the dark mode.
How to switch your accent color in the dark
- Initially, go to settings.
- Then move to colors.
- Here you can choose your accent colors or pick a dark grey color. Besides that, one can also let Windows pick an accent color for you established on your background.
- You can also decide the surface where the accent color gets applied.
- At the bottom of the color menu, review the options under display Accent color on the subsequent surfaces.
- You can decide to spread the accent color on the taskbar, the action center, and the window borders.
How to turn off the Dark Mode in Windows 10
If you want to disable the dark mode, then follow the procedure below:
- Open the Start menu button.
- Also, move to the personalized.
- From the left-side pane, choose the colors.
- Here, select custom from the drop-down menu.
- Then, pick the Light mode from the Choose your default app mode will show you a light theme background.
- Now, the dark theme will disable easily.
Automatically Enable the Dark mode:
- In Windows 10, type Task Scheduler in the search bar and start the program.
- From the program menu, move to the Action and create the task.
- Now, enter a task name and choose next.
- Follow the procedure and select the date, day, and time when you want the dark mode enabled. Then next.
- For the Action center, choose a program and select next.
- Follow the guidelines and click finish.
How to turn dark mode on the other apps:
- Turn File Explorer and Control Panel black:
- Firstly update your windows to version 1809 or later.
- Move to Settings> Update and Security> Windows Update.
- On the right side of windows, click check for updates.
- If it is not working, download Windows Update Assistant.
- Now, proceed to Settings> Personalization> Colors.
- Here, change the settings by tapping on the dark button beneath choose your default app mode.
- It will convert file explorer dark.
2. Turn Windows app Dark:
- Update to Windows version 1903.
- Select any windows app and move to PC settings.
- Here, select and choose dark mode under the personalization.
3. Turn Microsoft edge dark: Are you looking to turn Edge browser in the dark mode, then follow the procedure:
- Go to Microsoft Edge.
- On the above screen, click the three-dot icon (near the address bar) on the right side.
- Then choose settings.
- Now, under Choose a theme, pick dark.
- Start browsing in the dark mode.
4. Turn your Microsoft office dark:
- Click on any office app.
- Here select File and then account.
- Choose the office theme to dark grey or black.