It all began with making laugh videos with friends, and soonly people initiated to join the app and share content. Suddenly it became an internet trend and ran viral on other platforms like Twitter. TikTok lets users shoot a 60-second video and boasts a couple of tools on its interface to create content with: music, filters, and more.
While using TikTok repeatedly, you could encounter yourself watching a confidence-boosting pep talk that you might like to keep in your collection to watch again.
This short video platform feature creates enjoyable content, and popular videos you want to share with your friends are worth considering. People are mostly asking how to download TikTok videos (Without a Watermark) to watch them later. Usually, one can download the video instantly and have a watermark shared on any other platform known to get a poor version. Also, it will include a watermark of the TikTok logo, and the account name arises periodically throughout the video. It aims to provide copyright protection and prevent content from being reposted to other accounts or sites without credit.
Though, it sometimes proves to be a situation for individual creators that underrates the re-upload of videos. Apart from that, there are some ways to grow your audience by sharing your video through download features that come in handy. Here is How to Save TikTok Videos (Without showing a Watermark).
How to Save TikTok Videos (Without showing a Watermark):
To begin with the process, you would like to take care of a few things as you have enough storage space available on your device. So, here are some steps to download the video without a watermark and third-party app.
- Start TikTok on your Android device or iPhone.
- Now, move to the Me Tab (bottom-right corner).
- From (the top-right corner), choose the three dots and go into settings and privacy.
- Move to privacy > Personalization and data > Download your data.
- Choose to request a data file. Sometimes, it can take time to save the data due to the size of your file.
- Now, choose to download it, and it will be available in the Zip file format.
- Then, extract the ZIP and move it into the videos folder.
- The downloaded file is now without a watermark and in high resolution.
How to Save TikTok Videos (Without showing a Watermark): Snap Tik
Downloading any video on TikTok is easy with the Snap Tik. SnapTik app is the most promising TikTok video downloading app that allows users to download TikTok videos to their devices incomplete resolution, without the watermark. Here are a few steps to download the video:
- Head to the TikTok app and choose the video you like to download.
- In the bottom right corner and tap the share option.
- Now, copy the link to get the link to the video.
- Move to the SnapTik app, paste the link, and choose Download.
Download TikTok Videos on Desktop:
- Open the video you want to download and choose the Copy link.
- Now, move to the Snap Tik.
- Then paste the link and download it.
- Click one of the Download Server buttons to save the video to your devices.
Download a Live TikTok Video and remove the watermark via Live Photos:
If the above process does not perform for you, download it as a Live Photo and convert it to a video. The good part is that if you try this method will result in a tiny watermark that you can easily crop out.
Here are some basic steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Now, head to the video that you desire to download.
- At the bottom-right of the page, hit the share icon.
- You need to scroll to the right in the second row of icons to tap Live photo.
- It will lead to saving the TikTok video in the images app as a Live Photo.
- Go to the photos app, then navigate to the Live Photo you have saved.
- Here, push the share button at the bottom-left of the display.
- Scroll down and prefer Save as Video.