Most people use Amazon Alexa speakers in the home to catch all the music through its premium services. Amazon Alexa supports several number streaming services, and with voice commands, you can order whatever music you feel like hearing. The Echo makes a great music player and can listen to music from services like JioSaavn, Hungama Music, JioSaavn, Hungama Music, TuneIn, and other third-party apps.
With access to million songs, you can enjoy convenient playback control in your home requesting to Echo will get all your music through its premium services.
The Echo Dot is Amazon’s inexpensive cornerstone for turning your house into a smart home with high functionality. The device is handy and compact lets you customize both free and subscription-based on Amazon devices. Here is a guide covering all the steps for How to Listen to songs on Amazon Echo.
How to Listen to songs on Amazon Echo:
Playing music is one of the most widespread Alexa skills that has made it simple to listen to preferred mixes with the Echo device. Are you begging Alexa to create a new playlist or sharing music on Echo devices through the Amazon Alexa app? Here are some required platforms to stream music services compatible with Echo.
Listen to Amazon Music on Alexa:
It could be possible to get your dilemma of Amazon music which can access free music on Alexa, convenient to all Echo device owners.
Alexa voice commands make it more peaceful to organize and listen to new music lists manually using the Amazon music app. Amazon offers two music options with Amazon Prime, and Amazon Music player web interface can look at what is on offer.
- Download and begin the Amazon music app.
- Sign in with your Amazon account credentials or can create a new Amazon account.
- With the two-step authentication code, proceed to sign in.
- Now select the Alexa icon at the bottom toolbar, then select allow Microphone access.
- Select Ok or Yes accordingly.
To play the Amazon music app:
- Start the Amazon Music app and select the menu icon (Upper-Right corner).
- Select Connect to a device. Now, it will showcase a list of the device names. Select your device name on your network.
- Select your Alexa device to use for playback.
Listen to Spotify Music on Alexa:
Spotify users will notice Alexa truly welcoming to Spotify music on Echo-enabled devices. Alexa doesn’t have access to music on its own, so it supports multiple kinds of music streaming services. Spotify has been missing from the initial, and now Spotify is available on Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant. Understand these steps to link a music provider to Alexa:
- Open the Alexa app, select Menu from that to settings.
- The setting menu will appear, then choose music.
- Now, your music service may require Alexa to access your account.
- Then follow the link that you can see on the screen for the services.
- Follow the instructions appearing on display. Mostly you will have to sign up with the Spotify account and then follow the link.
- Complete all the details, then select cross in the upper-right corner of the app.
How to set up a default music provider:
- You want to elect a different provider as the default. Open the Alexa app to select Menu>Settings.
- Choose music to see the music services screen.
- Tap on choose Default Music Services will open the radio station services and default music library.
- Under the Default Music Library section> Choose music service.
- Now, choose done, will automatically update your music settings.
Commands to Play Music:
- Alexa, play the newest [Ed Sheeran] album.
- Alexa, play the album [Closer].
- Alexa, play popular songs by [Taylor Swift].
- Alexa, play that song that goes [I am breathing fine].
- Alexa, play [Jazz] music.
- Alexa, play [Hip hop] music.
- Alexa, play [Children] music.
- Alexa, play Sad music.
- Alexa, play music for Gym.
Play and control Playlist:
Ask Alexa, create a new playlist named [My collection].
Alexa, add this song to a new playlist named [My collection].
Alexa, shuffle my playlist named [My collection].
Ask Alexa to play new music.
Alexa, play the latest music.
Alexa, play [artist] station.
Alexa, play more songs like this.
Alexa also supports Spotify for Multi-Room Music, can try to connect the music in the multi-room group. With a Bluetooth connection, you can listen to the stored music of a smartphone or tablet through your Alexa device.