Facebook Watch delivers thousands of impressive videos for entertainment and educational purposes with high quality. It even provides content that you can’t find anywhere else and can post texts, videos, photos, and better on the network as you enjoy.
So what happens when you stumble across a great Facebook Watch video that you may want to download a video to your computer for your benefit. If you like to share that video, all you do is copy the link and mail it to your friend or DM it to them via the app. Sometimes, though, a video is too brilliant, whether it’s the recipe tutorial or those addicting and useless 5-minute craft videos, that you want them so poorly.
Now you are wondering how to download Facebook videos? There is a quick and straightforward way to download and conserve Facebook videos on desktop Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Linux. Before we get started, there are proven methods to save Facebook videos to the computer successfully.
How to download and save a video from your Facebook account on a Windows laptop, or mac: Using the Website
Facebook does not allow you to download videos straight from their platform, and dozens of websites claim to assist download videos from Facebook. After some inquiries and attempts, we recommend you to choose FB down as one of the neater options.
Here we will walk you through different options to download Facebook videos.
- If you have opened a Facebook video that you want to download, then right-click on the Facebook video.
- Now select to copy video URL, then go to fbdown.net and paste the link into the URL box.
- Now, click download.
- Then choose between normal (SD) or HD quality.
- Go to right-click on the video. Then save the video on your computer.
How to download and save a video from your Facebook account on a Windows laptop or mac:
- For this, visit the 4K Video Downloader website to download it.
- In any browser, right-click on the video that you want to download.
- Then copy the link and paste the link on the URL box.
- Choose the video quality you prefer and click download.
How to download and save a video from your Facebook account on Android
- Go to the video that you enjoy downloading on Facebook.
- Then, choose the three dots option with your video post.
- Move to select the copy link choice from the menu.
- Automatically, the copied link of the video will populate in the app.
- A bunch of downloaded options will list in the app.
- Now, choose the download button next to your preferred video quality to download your Facebook video.
- Once done, you will see your video in your image gallery.
How to download and save a video from your Facebook account on iPhone
- Firstly, launch Facebook on your iPhone.
- Next, launch the video you desire to download.
- Then, move to the share button below the video post.
- Now click on the Copy Link choice from the menu.
- Here launch the Firefox browser on your iPhone and head to fdown.net.
- Paste your link in the area provided and hit download.
- You will visit a lot of download choices.
- Choose the download button following your chosen alternative.
- It will extend to another page with simply the Facebook video.
- Then, long-press the video and tap on the download directly button.
How to download and save a video from your Facebook account on Desktop
- Log in to Facebook on your browser.
- Now move to post with the video your wish to download and click on it to open it.
- Choose the three dots on the top right corner of the window.
- Now select the copy link alternative.
- Now move to the fdown.net website in a revived tab in your browser.
- Click the paste button to paste the video link you copied from Facebook.
- Ultimately, select the download switch.
- Now you will see different download choices on the fdown.net page.
- Pick the download button next to your chosen option to install and maintain the Facebook video to your system.
- If you can not discover the video, press Cmd+J or Ctrl+J or visit the saved video.