From personal assistant traits to streaming audio, Alexa is a versatile voice assistant device that you could operate on your Smart Tv.
Amazon Echo devices are a convenient investment to use in your smart home to hear movie soundtracks and dialogue. Besides sporting a new look, Alexa can now hook up with Fire TV devices to emphasize the sound of your TV.
Alexa devices such as Amazon Echo are a convenient way to hear the audio to create an immersive home cinema system. The benefits of Echo speakers instead are immense, and they’re affordable bits of technology.
The virtual assistant is everywhere wireless and controllable to stream audio and TV by your voice. To get a more versatile speaker, you will need a smart device to connect the smart speaker. Most smart TVs are consistent with Alexa devices like Amazon Fire TV Stick or a TV that includes Alexa built-in.
The steps below will take you through all the steps to Appoint your Echo as a Speaker for Your Television at home that will work for most smart TVs.
What you probably need:
- Amazon audio devices, like Echo, Echo Dot, etc.
- A Bluetooth feature smart TV.
- Then, a Bluetooth adopter to connect your TV.
Appoint your Echo as a Speaker for Your Television at home:
- The first thing you need to do is turn on the devices.
- Now enable your Bluetooth in the TV settings menu, or you can also add a Bluetooth adaptor to your TV.
- The Bluetooth wireless connectivity works within a provided range.
- Connect the devices by pushing your Echo near your TV, and it will be in range to link via Bluetooth.
- To check Alexa has not connected with another gadget, say: Alexa, disconnect.
- Soon, she will automatically disconnect with the paired device.
- Navigate your TV to Bluetooth pairing mode, and speak, Alexa, connect to put your device in pairing mode.
- Your Echo Dot will initiate pairing with the TV, and it will respond by searching.
- Then go to the Bluetooth settings of your TV to select your Echo.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the setup process.
- Once connected, Alexa should establish the connection, and your TV audio should play from your Echo speaker.
How to connect Alexa to Fire TV: (Appoint your Echo as a Speaker for Your Television at home)
If you’ve bought a sound setup and the Fire TV device, you can follow the steps below:
- Firstly, turn on the devices to get more manageable.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Alexa app on your phone.
- Using the Alexa app on your phone, tap the Devices button on the lower-right cell of the Alexa app.
- On the top of the screen, choose the plus icon.
- Now, select the Set Up Audio System alternative.
- Select the Set Up Audio System to bring you to the next screen.
- You can choose the Home Theater alternative.
- Your Fire TV device will show up on your phone screen.
- Here, you can add the Fire TV stick name to move on to the setup.
Use your Echo as a Home Theater:
If you’re hesitant to invest in a costly latest soundbar, then you can Appoint your Echo as a Speaker for Your Television at home.
If you have both devices on hand, a compatible Fire TV device and an Echo speaker:
- Start the Alexa app on your smartphone (Tablet).
- Then, tap on the Devices tab at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the + icon at the top right of the screen.
- Select Set Up Audio System to choose Home Theater at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, select your Fire TV device.
- And follow the on-screen instruction.
You are now ready to start your films with immersive sound. It is worth bearing in mind how useful these speakers sound when operated with your TV.