Smart speakers have become ubiquitous lately with voice assistants built-in and are intensely handy. The use of assistants to tell you the weather, keep you up with the news, buy items off Amazon, play music, and others are regular. It is suitable to hear your appointments for the day, but these advantages come with privacy concerns or violations. Where Alexa has transmitted the household conversation recordings to any random contact as it records what other individuals are saying in the surroundings. Smart speakers have microphones that are constantly active to store your queries and improve accuracy. They get activated a lot, and it is all stored on Amazon servers and shared with the Amazon employees. It drives you to feel awkward since the microphone can also catch any sensitive conversations and like to get rid of all those personal conversations. One of the best methods to tackle this is to delete your assistant’s voice record from time to time. Want to review what you have asked Alexa and get clear all the embarrassing talks?
Then follow these steps for Alexa is always eavesdropping: Steps to Manage Alexa Voice History:
Review Alexa History:
- Start your Alexa app and choose More.
- Now, open the settings to proceed further.
- Choose Alexa Privacy.
- Then, review voice history.
- Here you will find all the history.
Alexa is always eavesdropping: Steps to Manage Alexa Voice History: From Phone
- Start the Alexa app on your smartphone, and the steps are valid on both Android and iOS devices.
- On the bottom screen, navigate the more tab and then move to Settings.
- Here, choose the Alexa privacy option.
- Open the review voice history tab, then filter the voice history on the data range.
- Choose your preferred date range to consider your Alexa history.
- Manually delete selected recordings on the screen by dabbing on the small arrow and choosing delete recordings.
- You can also delete the entire recordings with the delete all my recordings option.
How to delete Alexa Voice History: From Echo Speaker
Before you can remove your Alexa voice record instantly using your voice on the speaker. You need to enable the option first.
- Choose the Alexa app on the smartphone and go to the More option.
- From here, go to the settings.
- Now, choose Alexa privacy.
- Move to the Manage your Alexa Data tab.
- Here, select the toggle to the right of Enable deletion by voice. It will aid you in deleting the recordings operating your Alexa-enabled device.
- Now, a pop-up will display on the screen, showing that you can delete the history of the recordings. Choose, Enable.
How to stop sharing voice data with Alexa:
Alexa is a voice-controlled AI-powered digital home assistant that comes with the simple process of deleting your recorded voice history.
- Go to your Alexa app and choose the menu button from the bottom right.
- Now, move to settings.
- Then, select the Alexa account.
- Now, move to Alexa privacy.
- And managing your data improves Alexa.
How to delete Alexa Voice History: Using the Amazon website
- Start with opening the Amazon website on your internet browser.
- Go to the option that says Hello (at the top of the screen) to access your account.
- Choose the content and devices in the menu box (Digital content and devices).
- Choose the privacy settings above the page.
- Move to Alexa privacy and click the Manage Settings button.
- Now, you can see the four choices for managing your Alexa privacy.
- Choose the best alternative for handling voice recording history.
How to delete recordings of today:
- Go to the Alexa App on your device.
- Choose the More option from there and head to settings.
- Now, prefer Alexa privacy to handle your Alexa data.
- Enable the Deletion of my voice choice.
- Then, confirm your selection with the pop-up appearing on your screen.
Amazon Alexa is everywhere these days means that the more voice recordings she has associated with your account, to enhance more precision. Alexa maintains a history of all the commands that you have requested to improve its services of Amazon. Control Alexa not to record everything that you say to her.